Solemnity of Christ the King
November 22, 2020
It’s time to prepare for our annual Thanksgiving Basket Project,
which provides holiday foods for families of our community!
Please Click Here for information on how to help, donate, or access these baskets.
Join a Zoom Pints with Aquinas!
Saints Series: Doctors of the Church
December 17, January 21
CLICK HERE for more information!
Wednesdays: 6:00pm - 6:45pm
Saturdays: 4:00pm - 4:45pm
Sundays during this Advent Season: 11:00am - 12:45pm
The Blessed Sacrament will also be exposed
Sundays from 11:00am - 12:45pm during Advent.
Sign-up is not required for regular Weekday Masses.
St. Thomas Aquinas
Wednesday, 7:00pm (Español)
St. Jerome Newman Center
Newman Center Masses resume
on January 17, 2021
Weekend Masses at St. Thomas Aquinas Church
Saturday, Nov 28
5:00pm English & 7:00pm Español
Sunday, Nov 29
10:00am English & 1:00pm Español
Newman Masses resume at St. Jerome's on January 17, 2021
Christmas Masses at St. Thomas Aquinas Church
Thursday, Dec 24
Friday, Dec 25
Now More Than Ever
Click here for the 2020 Diocesan Development Drive
Saint Jerome’s Newman Center
795 N 800 E
Logan, UT 84321
· Advent Reflections - Fr. Robert Barron
· Diocesan Website - Salt Lake City Diocesan website
· Utah Mission - Learn about Catholic Evangelization in Utah
· Vatican - Vatican
· Catholic Online - Catholic Online
· The Word Among Us - The Word Among Us
· Catholic Encyclopedia - complete text online, 1913 version, 15 volumes.
· Knights of Columbus - Official Site